Reasons for the unstable discharge of the ring die machine and solutions
Time: 2019/3/5 9:30:42 Views:
The ring die machine is unstable in output, and the situation like this comes from these four aspects:
1. The discharge sometimes occurs, sometimes not, which is generally related to the degree of aging of the ring mold machine ring and the grinding roller.
2. Check the cutter. The gap between the edges must be appropriate.
3. The problem of the mold ring and the grinding roller. The new machine mold ring and the grinding roller that have just been bought need to be run-in. Therefore, the new machine needs to be run-in with the material added with grease. Under normal circumstances, the moisture of the material should be controlled between 15-20%. Adjust the gap between the pressure roller and the stencil to about 2 mm. After adjusting the pressure roller, the fixing bolt must be screwed to death.
4. The ring die machine motor is reversed. Motor reversal can be dangerous and be careful!
The solution skills are as follows:
1. Keep the ring die machine clean. Users often do not pay attention to keeping the ring die machine clean during use, which will shorten the service life of the ring die machine, so pay attention to keep the ring die machine clean.
2. Select the appropriate ring mold particle mold ring and grinding roller aperture. Some users use too small a pore size, which often results in low yield or even no discharge. I hope that when purchasing the ring mold pellet machine, the sales personnel should be asked how many large-diameter mold rings and grinding rollers should be equipped.
3. Change the previous feeding method, evenly feed, keep the machine running at high speed. Users can purchase a feeder when purchasing equipment, which is convenient and labor-saving.
4. Adjust the gap between the die ring and the grinding roller and the pressure roller. Appropriate pressure can make the aging degree of the granules and the compactness achieve a good effect. The ring mold granule machine has pressure regulating screws, and the pressure screws on both sides are adjusted and balanced.
5. Regularly grease and add lubricant to the ring mold machine. Regular cleaning of the mold ring and the grinding roller, adding butter can improve the efficiency of the machine.